Our aim is to work closely with you to achieve your corporate and strategic goals. We will identify, structure and execute public and private market transactions for both listed and non-listed corporations. Assisted by teams located in all major cities in the world, we work with companies who require our expertise in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and other financial advisory work.
financial advisory & management consultancy
We also help businesses achieve their corporate and strategic goals, we strive to fully understand your business, organisation, objectives, circumstances and challenges to provide an effective solution. We work closely with you to deliver an appropriate solution that meets your strategic and commercial objectives by providing advice in the following areas:
- Business investigations for corporate restructuring
- Business structuring
- Business succession planning
- Cash flow and budget analysis
- Financial modelling
- Forecasts and projections
- Related party transactions mandate
- Strategic business planning and implementation
We can provide advice on a broad range of transactions including acquisitions, divestment, group reorganisations, financial restructuring and strategic alliances.
We look closely at the objectives of the transaction. These are balanced with the relevant accounting, tax, regulatory and commercial considerations to provide you with an optimal deal structure.
mergers, acquisitions & disposals
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, we are able to provide total transaction management to ensure successful completion. We will structure your deal taking into consideration the local governing rules and regulations. Our services will include the identification or targets, negotiation assistance as well as conducting due diligence on your behalf.
We can help you by establishing pricing expectations, formalising a valuation and structuring a tax environment most suitable for a sale. We also provide negotiation assistance. Our objective will be to help you achieve the best possible terms for your divestment.
If your company is keen to expand or thinking of strategically divesting the business, we will help you by providing the following services:
- Strategic advice regarding takeover bids for private and public companies
- Analysis of the business dynamics of companies and industries
- Analysis of the capital structure
- Identification of likely buyers and sellers
- Preparation of information memorandum
- Assistance in conducting due diligence for prospective acquisition targets
- Market, negotiate, and close transactions
- Assistance in preparation of sales and purchase agreement
- Post merger advice
In addition, we can act as your Financial Advisor or Independent Financial Advisor as required by the regulatory authorities in Singapore to evaluate and report on the proposed transactions.
other advisory services
When considering a deal, there are many aspects to consider. We can assist in such areas as:
- Adjustments required between the "Enterprise Value" and the Equity Value of the business and the arguments and counter-arguments required to justify your approach
- Analysis of the working capital requirements of the business with a view to normalising working capital for the purposes of the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Advice on the accounting aspects of the Sale and Purchase Agreement
initial public offerings / reverse take overs
We can provide assistance and guidance for your company's offer of shares to the public by evaluating the suitability, structure and timing of the flotation; reviewing or preparing the documentation required as well as coordinating the work of all professional staff. Going public can be an exciting event and it is an important milestone for any company. It is our commitment to you that the process of the initial public offer will be a success. We will assist the professionals in preparation of the prospectus/circular and other relevant submission documents by:
- Understanding your company's operations and future plans
- Advising on corporate restructuring
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements on the Singapore Exchange Listing Manual and the applicable laws and regulations
- Reviewing financial statements and financial forecasts
financial due diligence (FROM BUYERS PERSPECTIVE)
When considering an acquisition, management needs to check all the assumptions it is making about the deal. Financial due diligence involves analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions that are being made. By looking at the past you can form a view about the future and identify whether there are any "skeletons in the cupboard".
We look at revenue due diligence, as well as maintainable earnings, future cash flows and all operational issues as well as the overall deal structure.
financial due diligence (from vendors perspective)
When a business is up for sale, or you are disposing of a non-core segment, you need to show an in-depth report on its financial health to prospective buyers. We provide comfort to both buyers and sellers with an independent view of the business. We look at both current performance and its future prospects.
From the vendor's perspective, our aim is to assist you in successfully completing your divestment. We work alongside you and your other advisors to ensure that issues are identified and correctly dealt with on a timely basis.